We often hear about our glutes needing to fire up or that they have switched...Read More
Physiotherapist and Clinical Director
Treatments provided: Physiotherapy, dry needling, sports massage and personal training
- NHS rotations
- 2 years head of medical services England Women’s Rugby League
- 3 years head of medical services Newcastle Thunder Rugby League
- 4 years Physiotherapist at Northumbria University Performance Sports
- 5 years private practice
- Clinical mentorship with Dave O’Sullivan at the Pro-Sport academy
Interesting fact: I have been to 20% of the countries in the world.
Favourite type of food: Italian
Favourite type of drink: Rum and ginger ale
Favourite holiday destination: Greece
Tea or coffee: Coffee
Any ambitions: To see every wonder of the world
Treatments provided: Physiotherapy, sports massage and acupuncture.
- NHS (trauma orthopaedics, paediatrics, neurosurgery and neurosciences, elderly medicine)
- Student placement at NUFC Academy
Interesting fact: Nil Gaeilge maith agam! (my Irish isn’t fantastic but it’s the effort that counts!)
Favourite type of food: Asian food (although can never beat a good Sunday roast)
Favourite type of drink: pineapple gin and lemonade!
Favourite holiday destination: Ibiza
Tea or coffee: tea
Ambitions: To travel around Asia